Scholarships and financial aid

Undergraduate studies

The UdeM does not give scholarships to foreign students enrolled in undergraduate programs. However, the Canadian government, the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), the Québec government and certain international organizations award scholarships in support of students from developing countries. In general, these scholarships are given to governments. Those interested must contact the competent authorities in their country, because they are the only people authorized to receive and send applications.

Since financial aid is very limited for foreign students, particularly for undergraduate studies, foreign applicants who wish to study in Canada must make sure they have sufficient financial resources before they leave their country.